Monday, November 17, 2014

Introducing Tricia Anson and Paparazzi Jewelry.

Introducing Tricia Anson and Paparazzi Jewelry.

Tell us about Paparazzi Jewlery:
EVERYTHING is just $5, it is all Nickel and Lead Free, and it is all fashion forward and super cute! We have a wide range of items including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, and hair accessories! Revamp your wardrobe with new accessories without breaking the bank! With an extensive variety of jewelry and hair accessories and an ever-changing product line, Paparazzi offers something for just about everyone! Shipping is $5.95 flat per order, and orders of $100 or more ship for FREE!

Tell us about your connection to Reece's Rainbow and/or Elim:
Both of these organizations are very close to my heart and were introduced to me through Emily and Natalie. Advocating for special needs and for orphans is something that I believe everyone should do. One day, I would love to add to our growing family through adoption as well if the Lord sees fit. Until then, I am always more than excited to help others on their journeys in any way I can!

Would you like to share with us what you plan to do with the other 50% of your profits?
I sell Paparazzi in order to help out and be able to stay home with my three (soon to be four!) great kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment